Belakovskaya Victoria Markovna in 1918-1923 studied at the Odessa Institute of Fine Arts under T.V. Dvornikov and P.G. Volokidin. Having moved to Petrograd in 1923, she entered the Academy of Arts, the Faculty of Painting, the workshop of Professor K.S. Petrov-Vodkina. In 1927 she graduated from the Higher Artistic and Technical Institute, receiving a diploma of an artist-painter for the painting "Steel Horse in the Fields of Ukraine" (State Russian Museum). Since 1945 member of the Union of Artists of the USSR. In subsequent years, the artist regularly participated in exhibitions in Leningrad, as well as in exhibitions in different cities of Russia. The artist's works are in the State Russian Museum, the State Museum of the History of St. Petersburg, in private collections.