Tevosyan Georgy Tatevosovich (1932-2010) - monumental artist, painter, graphic artist. Member of the Union of Artists of the USSR since 1977. Tevosyan Georgy was born in Tbilisi. He has been drawing since childhood. He was a soloist of the school choir, led by Tariverdiev. After completing the preparatory courses at the Tbilisi Academy of Arts, he left for Moscow. In 1957 he graduated from the Moscow Architectural Institute and became a «free artist». He worked as a designer in the All-Union Directorate of Exhibitions and Panoramas, in the publishing houses Detsky Mir, Molodaya Gvardiya, Melodiya, Vneshtorgizdat.
Since the 1960s - a participant in youth, and then Republican and All-Union exhibitions. In the 1970s, he was a monumental artist at the Moscow Art Fund. Author and participant in the design of public buildings in Moscow, Tula, Petropavlovsk-Kazakhsky, Kislovodsk, Gelendzhik. Author of the painting of the Lyubyatovskaya church in Pskov, stained glass windows for the Grebnevo estate near Moscow, a series of stained glass windows for the Orthodox church in Jyväskylä (Finland). The artist's works are in private collections in Hannover, Jersey City (USA), Pardubice (Czech Republic), London, Leipzig, Helsinki, St. Petersburg.